ThyroSynergy® sets the standard as one of Australia’s leading natural thyroid health supplements. ThyroSynergy® is specially formulated to provide nutrients to aid natural thyroid health. Features Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), a traditional source of iodine plus key minerals zinc and selenium. Also contains a comprehensive range of high strength B vitamins.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) is a herb traditionally used to help maintain healthy thyroid function. Bladderwrack is also a natural source of iodine. This mineral is an essential component of the thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).
- Zinc and selenium are necessary nutrients to assist healthy thyroid activity.
- B group vitamins may be beneficial during times of stress. ThyroSynergy® contains; thiamine hydrochloride (B1), riboflavin (B2), nicotinamide (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxal 5-phosphate (B6), cyanocobalamin (B12) and calcium folinate (folinic acid).
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) may assist adrenal hormone production during times of stress.
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P5P) is the active form of vitamin B6. Adequate B6 levels are important for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Calcium folinate is a source of folinic acid, the metabolically active form of folic acid.
ThyroSynergy® is manufactured according to strict standards set by the Australian code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This is your assurance ThyroSynergy® meets quality, safety and efficacy benchmarks. This is product is also listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).
There are currently no related products for this item.